Hi from Tennessee~

Hi Ya'll!! My name is Carolyn and I'm new here....not new to saving $$'s but just to this Board! I look forward to meeting everyone and enjoying the Board! I am a SAHW (stay at home wife) to DH and the ruler of our happy home, Chrissy! She is our Rescued Chow and owns us! :lol: I love saving

advice, ame, chow, enjoy, family, girl, great, hat, interesting, ips, jan, joy, lots, mommy, ons, par, people, tips, tons, years, saving, things, board, love, home, happy, owns, rescued, chrissy, ways, throwing, stay, carolyn, tennessee~, yall, sahw, wife, forward, meeting, enjoying, ruler

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile Hi from Tennessee~

Hi Ya'll!! My name is Carolyn and I'm new here....not new to saving $$'s but just to this Board! I look forward to meeting everyone and enjoying the Board!

I am a SAHW (stay at home wife) to DH and the ruler of our happy home, Chrissy! She is our Rescued Chow and owns us! I love saving $$'s and love to see how many ways things can be used! I don't believe in throwing things away!
    Live Well.....Laugh Often.....Love Much!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carolyn37803 For This Useful Post:

Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome Carolyn! Enjoy looking around the site and post any items that you can think of to help us stretch our dollars. You will find a lot of good ideas on here for several different things. If you need help with finding things we are a friendly group ready to help and offer suggestions.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wilbe95 For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Carolyn,
    Hope you enjoy scanning thur this site. And just like Kim said we are a friendly group. So have fun, enjoy the board. Hope to see your $$ savings too.
    JoAnn
    "Joy is not in things. It is within us"

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JoAnn For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello Carolyn and welcome!!!
    I know you will enjoy becoming part of the B101 family, lots of great people here with tons of great tips and advice!!!

When I saw that you were the Mommy of a Chow, I jsut had to say hello!! We have one too! Her name is Gracie, she'll be 6 years old this Jan. Quite in interesting girl she is!!!

Kris

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NC_mom For This Useful Post:

Frugal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

You sound like you have your hands full!!! Welcome aboard and I look forward to seeing your posts too!!!
    Tragedy, sadness, loneliness and despair taught me that life is really a beautiful thing; if it wasn't I wouldn't be able to recognize that anything was wrong - Lynn in Virginia

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to faxonfive For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello & welcome to the group! You're gonna love it!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rtebalt For This Useful Post: