Thread: AZZ Card File

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question AZZ Card File

What do people think about this site? I downloaded it, I have heard alot of people use this for recipies, ........... Before I dedicate the time, I was wondering if anyone has used/currently uses this.

***Sitting here, between FALL cleaning, yes I do it in the Fall. Listening to Don McLean album ~ American Pie (Mike is 10 years older then me). I remember the song American Pie (I was about 6), anyway, the rest of the CD is much better than most would know. ** Makes you "Dance in your chair".
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

I use it every single day, it's one of my favorite programs. I even had the cardfile on the b101 list (in the files). Actually, if you go into the B101 files you can download various recipe cards.

I have one for blog posts to add to the site, you can set it to autosave whatever you're working on every few minutes. You can change the colors/font settings, search posts, insert timestamps, etc.

Did I mention I LOVE AZZ Cardfile? lol
    ~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums
    KitchenMixGifts.Budget101.com

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Liss For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

I use it every single day, it's one of my favorite programs. I even had the cardfile on the b101 list (in the files). Actually, if you go into the B101 files you can download various recipe cards.

I have one for blog posts to add to the site, you can set it to autosave whatever you're working on every few minutes. You can change the colors/font settings, search posts, insert timestamps, etc.

Did I mention I LOVE AZZ Cardfile? lol
    ~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Liss For This Useful Post:

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Call me STUPID lol, but I have no idea what you mean by "I even had the cardfile on the b101 list (in the files). Actually, if you go into the B101 files you can download various recipe cards".

Please explain alittle further. Thanks

Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: AZZ Card File

Quote Originally Posted by jkpjohnson View Post
    Call me STUPID lol, but I have no idea what you mean by "I even had the cardfile on the b101 list (in the files). Actually, if you go into the B101 files you can download various recipe cards".

Please explain alittle further. Thanks
    In the Budget101 & grocerybudget101 discussion list on yahoogroups, if you go into the files/downloads section you will see the program for free:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Grocer...AZZ%20Program/

& all of these files:
    aga_recipes.zip
    Bird Treat Recipes.AZZ
    chocolate.zip
    Christmas File.AZZ
    cocktails.zip
    cookbook.zip
    crafts.zip
    drinkmaster.zip
    general_recipes.zip
    Herbal Beauty.AZZ
    pies.zip

On second thought, I think I'll transfer those over here to the Downloads section so people can find & use them!
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Just an update to this, this program has been updated several times since our first fileshare on in our yahoogroups list. It is currently available on their site here:

Download AzzCardfile

They have a free version and a paid version. The paid version is well worth the money. I use this to organize my recipes, my passwords, my bills, etc. It's great for keeping track of tons of things, including as a fitness journal!
    ~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can you tell me what the difference is between the free trial and the paid. I looked on the site and cannot find anything about it. I am getting ready to do my recipes (lost all on my old PC), this might be good. Also do you know if you can copy/paste photos or do you need to use photobucket and upload?

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by jkpjohnson View Post
    Can you tell me what the difference is between the free trial and the paid. I looked on the site and cannot find anything about it. I am getting ready to do my recipes (lost all on my old PC), this might be good. Also do you know if you can copy/paste photos or do you need to use photobucket and upload?
    I don't know about the photos, I don't copy & paste from sites. I think originally the azz program was completely free to use without purchasing a license but since they've added so many updates to it over the years since I bought my first version (in 2001), there are limits as to how many cards you can create in the free version.

Honestly, I've been using the registered version for so long,I don't remember the difference between the 2.

Here's what version 4 does

• Groups within List of cards
    • Improved security - program settings now held in .ini files instead of Windows registry
    • Improved security - creating temporary files is no longer part of the process
    • Easier for Vista OS - data files .azz stored inside Documents
    • Assign icons to cards
    • Card window editor has more options
    • Card header formatting, also for printing
    • File format changed to XML - easier restore of damaged files
    • Dialing option includes modem configuration if used for contact management
    • New hyperlinks dial: and card:
    • Advanced search
    • USB flash drive support and wizard for easy transfer
    • Text import wizard
    • Style templates for cards
    ~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide