Visit us at a Mayfield Visitor Center in Athens, Tennessee, or Braselton, Georgia. Browse the Mayfield gift shop and take a free and educational plant tour. It?s fun for the family or a perfect field trip for schools, church groups and other organizations!

http://www.mayfielddairy.com/visitors/v ... tions.aspx

Athens, Tennessee
4 Mayfield Lane
Athens, Tennessee 37303
1-800-MAYFIELD (629-3435)
Directions:

If you're traveling I-75 south, take Exit 52 (Mt. Verd). Turn left toward Athens. Go 4.3 miles and turn left on Mayfield Lane. The Visitor Center is on the right.
Hours
Open Monday through Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. Closed Sunday. Closed Labor Day.
Tours
Tours begin every 30 minutes on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday (with exception of no tour at 12 p.m) and every hour on the hour Wednesday and Saturday. Last tour begins 1 hour before closing. No milk production on Wednesday. No ice cream production on Saturday.

Braselton, Georgia
1160 Broadway Ave.
Braselton, Georgia 30517
1-888-298-0396
Directions:
If you're traveling I-75 south, take I-285 East to I-85 North. Turn right at Exit 126. Proceed to traffic light and turn left on Broadway Avenue. The Visitor Center is approximately 2 miles on the left.
Hours
Open Monday through Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. Closed Sunday.
Tours
Tours begin every 30 minutes on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday (with exception of no tour at 12 p.m). Tours on Saturdays are every hour on the hour. No tours on Wednesdays. Last tour begins 1 hour before closing.
Safety Tips for Dairy Tours
Comfortable, slip-resistant shoes are recommended when touring the plant. The Visitor Centers are wheelchair accessible; however, part of the plant is not, due to stairs.