Blog Entries

Scissors $5 off Popcorn Factory purchase

I wanted to share a promo code for The Popcorn Factory. I recently purchased an item and shipped it to a family member and also shipped an item on sale to myself. We both received the same promo code. So with the holidays here goes:

$5 off any purchase. Choose a tempting tin of popcorn, a gift assortment for someone special or a fresh batch of cookies, and SAV $5! Just use Promo Code P67 when placing your order. Valid only once thru 2/28/09. Not valid with any other offer. By phone: 1-800-541-2676 mention promo code P67.
    By Internet when placing your order online, use promo code P67 during checkout. By fax or mail: 1-888-333-4595 The Popcorn Factory, PO Box 5043 Lake Forest, IL 60054-5043

Exclusive of applicable shipping charges and taxes. Items may vary and are subject to availability, delivery rules and times. Items available online, by phone, fax or mail. Offers cannot be combined, are not available on all products are subject to restricions, limitations and blackout period. Offer valid through 2/28/09. Prices and charges are subject to change without notice. Void where prohibited.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wilbe95 For This Useful Post: