I made my own coffee drink

I decided this morning that since I was craving coffee, but didn't have the money to splurge on Starbucks, I would do a little experiment. I made a pot of french vanilla eight o clock coffee. I had bought the bag in august and still have about 1/4 of the bag. I then took a large coffee mug and

august, bag, big, coffee, coffee mug, drink, fre, free, hat, ice, iced, large, money, mug, post, pot, starbucks, taste, vanilla, year, cocoa, paid, made, added, creamer, poured, feel, 2.99, move, countless, pots, thread, loves, cost, 2.50, 1.99, enjoy, 1.00, tons, 6.00, spent, container, half, dawn, clock, bought, morning, french, splurge, craving

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default I made my own coffee drink

I decided this morning that since I was craving coffee, but didn't have the money to splurge on Starbucks, I would do a little experiment. I made a pot of french vanilla eight o clock coffee. I had bought the bag in august and still have about 1/4 of the bag. I then took a large coffee mug and poured a cup of it. I added a rounded teaspoon of unsweetened cocoa and 2 packets of splenda. I added creamer to taste. Then put 4 cubes of ice in a 16 oz glass. Poured the coffee over the ice and wala! Iced cocoa coffee ala Dawn! Loved it! My 2 year old wanted a taste, so I did and that was a mistake! She LOVES it! I would say it probably cost less than 2.50 per mug because I only paid 2.99 for the coffee bag and have made countless pots of coffee. I paid like 1.99 for the creamer (I still have more than half the container. It is a big one) and I think i maybe paid 1.00 for the cocoa. The ice was free! So, if I were to use all of everything, i would have spent 6.00 for tons of iced coffee! LOL! Enjoy!

*if this post needs to be in another thread, please feel free to move it, I wasn't sure where to put it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to flutterbye0419 For This Useful Post: