Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile Free Sample Playtex BPA free Drop In Nurser System

Playtex BPA Free Information

Playtex is the leader in infant care and wants to address the growing public confusion about plastics used in baby bottles. Playtex offers a broad selection of BPA-free infant bottles, pacifiers and cups. The links on this page provide more information about the materials used in our infant feeding and soothing products.

As a demonstration of our commitment to you, we are offering free samples of the Playtex®
    Drop-Ins® Original Nurser System, which are BPA-free.

Please fill out the form below to receive your free Playtex® Drop-Ins® Original Nurser System.

Please allow several weeks for your free sample to arrive. We are increasing our inventory as quickly as possible. In the meantime, you can purchase Playtex® Drop-Ins® Nurser Systems at most major retailers, including Babies ‘R Us, Target, Wal-mart, and many major grocery stores, drug stores and many online retailers. Thank you for your patience.

Please limit one per e-mail and one per household.
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

Frugal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have signed up for this a couple times but I havent gotten anything yet. I hope soon this would be great in a baby gift basket.
    Tragedy, sadness, loneliness and despair taught me that life is really a beautiful thing; if it wasn't I wouldn't be able to recognize that anything was wrong - Lynn in Virginia

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

I was thinking the same thing. Alot of the things I get, I save for baskets or things to send up to the family cabin (just in case, no need to run to the store and buy, kinda things).
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jkpjohnson For This Useful Post:

Frugal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

I agree with you jpk!!! Thanks so much!!!!
    Tragedy, sadness, loneliness and despair taught me that life is really a beautiful thing; if it wasn't I wouldn't be able to recognize that anything was wrong - Lynn in Virginia