Free Snack Cake & Loaf of bread @ IBC bakery outlet stores

1. When a child receives their report card with either all As, Bs or both As and Bs, the student or parent can print out a copy of the IBC Student Achievement Award and take it to the childs teacher to get signed. 2. Once you have a copy of the Student Achievement Award and a teachers signature,

Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Fire Free Snack Cake & Loaf of bread @ IBC bakery outlet stores

1. When a child receives their report card with either all As, Bs or both As and Bs, the student or parent can print out a copy of the IBC Student Achievement Award and take it to the childs teacher to get signed.

2. Once you have a copy of the Student Achievement Award and a teachers signature, bring it along with the students report card to the nearest IBC bakery outlet store to redeem the sweet reward!

[Rules may vary. For more information, contact the IBC bakery outlet store nearest you by using our Store Locator zip code search.]

Bakery Outlets - School Achievement
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wish my boys would come home with all A's and B's. . . but guess it wouldn't matter as there is not a bakery close to me. Oh well maybe nex time

Frugal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

My kids would love to take their good report cards there but we dont have an IBC store here....great idea!!!
    Tragedy, sadness, loneliness and despair taught me that life is really a beautiful thing; if it wasn't I wouldn't be able to recognize that anything was wrong - Lynn in Virginia