Frugal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Star Free ice/hot pack

Our aim is to please you, our customer, with the best line of back brace supports and accessory products. Tell us how we can make your shopping experience “Painless”.

We will send you a totally free, gift from our product line (up to $8.00 value ie: ice packs, hot packs, etc.) for sharing your thoughts and comments.

Please take a moment to rate your most recent experience with the backbraces.com Your responses to this fast and easy survey will help us maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.

We want you to enjoy your shopping experience and visit us again and again.

(We do not share or sell your information to any third party. The sole purpose of this survey is to improve our product line and benefit our customers.)

Contact Form - Personal

Tragedy, sadness, loneliness and despair taught me that life is really a beautiful thing; if it wasn't I wouldn't be able to recognize that anything was wrong - Lynn in Virginia

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to faxonfive For This Useful Post:

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

I say Thank You also but I did not leave my info. This page was set up in 2006 and does not give you the name of the store. I actually wanted to go to the site so see the prices and such but there is no name for a site. I thought it was probably a drugstore. Guess not. Karen

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to klb054 For This Useful Post: