+ Reply to Thread

Doh link for body lotion Dec 07

I made several lotions for Christmas gifts Dec 07. Spa types of things. One was rose water and glycerin for ageing skin. It was Great, but can no longer find it. I believe it was a link you sent me to from your web page. Where are those recipes Is there anyway someone can help with this?

(I do not know how this works, so have included my email)
    Sheila Martin
    email removed by mod to prevent guest from receiving spam

in front of the puter
    Blog Entries

Hi There,Thank you for visiting the site! It's nice to see you back. The recipes you are referring to are listed under Tips-n-Tricks: For the ladies:
    Tips n Tricks for the Ladies

There are also recipes for lotions/creams/etc for men here: Tips-n-Tricks for the Guys
    Tips n Tricks for the Guys

Numerous recipes for Kids-Babies and Parents: Tips-n-Tricks for Kids & Babies
    Recipes and craft projects for Kids and Babies

Then gift and Mix Recipes in many categories here:

Inexpensive Gift ideas By Category

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FreebieQueen For This Useful Post: