Free 1 ounce sample of gorilla wood glue

Free 1 ounce sample of gorilla wood glue Congratulations. This is where you become a registered member of the Tough Team. Create your free account by filling in the forms below, and for a limited time, receive a free sample 1 oz. of Gorilla Wood Glue when you join. Just create your account,

Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dead Deal Free 1 ounce sample of gorilla wood glue

Free 1 ounce sample of gorilla wood glue

Congratulations. This is where you become a registered member of the Tough Team. Create your free account by filling in the forms below, and for a limited time, receive a free sample 1 oz. of Gorilla Wood Glue when you join. Just create your account, including your mailing address, then receive your free sample and go out and tackle the toughest jobs on planet Earth.

Join The Tough Team
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FreebieQueen For This Useful Post:

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

This is something I read on another site.

Thank you but I have a warning if you have any pets.... Gorilla Glue is great but very deadly to animals. The reason Gorilla Glue works so well is that it sucks the moisture out of anything you glue or out of your pet if he eats it. and sadly they make it sweet tasting so pets like it. I do use it but i keep it outside in a shed away from any of my pets.I worked for a vet as a vet tech and we had a couple of dogs that died from eating it.
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jkpjohnson For This Useful Post:

still digging' my way out
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due to overwhelming response to our 1 oz Wood Glue sample give-a-way, we have reached our quota. Please join the Tough Team to be informed of other cool opportunities to win Gorilla goodies.