Candy Direct ~Free Gimbalís Gourmet Jelly Beans- Freebies

Free Jellybean Giveaway You have selected Free Jellybeans (Free Jellybean Giveaway) for your free sample. Ľ Change My Selection It's true! We're giving away free Jellybeans! Does everything need to have a catch?!? Just fill out the form below and weíll send you a free and delectable sampling

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dead Deal Candy Direct ~Free Gimbalís Gourmet Jelly Beans

Free Jellybean Giveaway
    You have selected Free Jellybeans (Free Jellybean Giveaway) for your free sample. Ľ Change My Selection
    It's true! We're giving away free Jellybeans! Does everything need to have a catch?!?

Just fill out the form below and weíll send you a free and delectable sampling of Gimbalís Gourmet Jelly Beans! With exceptional varieties including Tiramisu, Strawberry Daiquiri, Lemon Meringue, and Red Delicious, each jelly bean bursts with an intense flavor that you canít resist.

Youíll be shocked at how much these jelly beans taste like the real thing! The Roasted Marshmallow jelly bean will have you thinking camping and símores. Feeling stressed? The Blue Hawaiian jelly bean will whisk you away from daily stresses to an exotic beachside escape. We will warn you though, one pack wont be enough! So keep our website handyÖ once youíve tasted the sheer deliciousness of Gimbalís Gourmet Jelly Beans youíll be hooked!

http://beta.candydirect.com:8222/Sam...Form.aspx?id=3
    Last edited by FreebieQueen; 09-16-2008 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Edited by mod to fix broken Link
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jkpjohnson For This Useful Post:

still digging' my way out
    Downloads
    Uploads

This has ended already!!