Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question New Posts Approval Process ~ Question

I have sent several new Posts/Threads, it tells me that they will not be visable until they are approved. How long does this take? I have submitted new ones 9/13 and 9/14.

Just wondering if I am doing something wrong.

Thanks

Also, I might have missed this somewhere, but where do you cover adding of Tags in new posts/threads? What are the categories and how are they used. I read that you receive additional points if you use this field correctly.

Not sure if this the correct spot to ask these questions, but I saw no other Help area.

Thanks again,
    Pam
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jkpjohnson For This Useful Post:

Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Normally posts are moderated within 2 hours, however, since this site is run entirely by myself, my husband and our 2 children there are rare occasions in which we run away for the weekend and it takes a bit longer.

On the tags question, here are the FAQ's:

http://www.budget101.com/faq.php?faq...e#faq_vb3_tags

Sorry for the delay,

Liss
    ~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums
    KitchenMixGifts.Budget101.com

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Liss For This Useful Post:

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: New Posts Approval Process ~ Question

I'm new here and found this to be a great question. I also appreciate the detailed answer!

I am also wondersing where and what type posts advance our levels of membership. Is it 'points for posting, freebies or do comments and questions count as well?

Thanks!

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yes, I was wondering on the moderator approval of posts too? Is there a post count you get to before they are not moderated first? I have 98 and am still waiting for mine to be viewed first. Would be great to know, thanks.

Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Normally posts are moderated within 2 hours, however, since this site is run entirely by myself, my husband and our 2 children there are rare occasions in which we run away for the weekend and it takes a bit longer.

Quote Originally Posted by cjhs101 View Post
    I am also wondersing where and what type posts advance our levels of membership. Is it 'points for posting, freebies or do comments and questions count as well?
    All Posts/Threads that meet site guidelines advance the membership.

Quote Originally Posted by seashell View Post
    Yes, I was wondering on the moderator approval of posts too? Is there a post count you get to before they are not moderated first? I have 98 and am still waiting for mine to be viewed first. Would be great to know, thanks.
    Actually your posts are not moderated. There are certain forums that are moderated regardless of membership status, such as the Tech Support Forum- to prevent questions from being asked but not seen/answered.

The Freebie Forum is another where ALL Posts are moderated regardless of membership levels as these posts are tweeted in our Twitter Account and we want to ensure they meet site guidelines before they are shared.
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for the clarification!