Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up Igloo Cooler's 90% off at CVS plus Field and Stream Rebate Money Maker

Igloo Cooler's 90% off at CVS plus Field and Stream Rebate Money Maker

CVS currently has their assorted styles of Summer Igloo coolers marked 90% off which in itself is an awesome deal, however it turns into a great money maker when combined with the Field and Stream $10.00 Rebate offer.

The Field and Stream promotion basically gives you the option of a free one year subscription when you purchase any Igloo cooler OR you can elect to receive a refund for the subscription in the amount of $10.00. The Field and Stream cards are located within specially marked coolers.

Types of coolers I purchased at various locations are the Playmate and Picnic Basket style.

Rebates are not limited per household and previously have submitted multiple rebate requests in one submission and had them honored without issue.

Other summer items including grill accessories and Table Top Gas Grill's scanned 90% at one CVS and 50% at other locations. I would suggest scanning the items first to insure proper pricing.

Thanx to skib!
    Tracy
    Cooking~Cooking~Cooking- it's all I do!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CoolCat For This Useful Post: