Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Slab o' scabs
09-05-2008, 05:04 AM #1
Slab o' scabs
Slab O' Scabs
# 12 To 16 raisins
# 2 slices Bread
# Butter or margarine
# Seedless berry jam
1. Tear raisins into variously sized scab like pieces and set aside.
2. Toast bread until golden brown. Carefully place hot toast on a plate.
3. Spread each slice of toast first with butter and then with jam.
4. Artfully arrange scabs on jam and eat.
5. Serves 1 wounded worshiper.
Sicko serving suggestion: Surreptitously place a raisin scab on the gauze part of a sterile, non-medicated, bandage and apply it to the clean, dry appendage of your choice. Then tell your intended victim that you're so hungry you could eat a scab. Whip off your bandage and chow down.
From the Book: Gross Grub, by Cheryl Porter
The Following User Says Thank You to CoolCat For This Useful Post: