Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dead Deal New to the budget

Hi everyone JI have to say this looks great! My name is Kate and I'm a new grandma (Gammy) trying to ssave my family some money. I work with the blind and I wandsts to throw everyone a cool Halloween party but I don't have alotof money any fun ideas that wont break the bank? Thanks

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GRAMCAT For This Useful Post:

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

Piggy Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by GRAMCAT View Post
    Hi everyone JI have to say this looks great! My name is Kate and I'm a new grandma (Gammy) trying to ssave my family some money. I work with the blind and I wandsts to throw everyone a cool Halloween party but I don't have alotof money any fun ideas that wont break the bank? Thanks
    Hi! Welcome to the boards, everyone here is really friendly and the advice is always kind. Here is a good place in the boards to start looking for halloween ideas and also have you seen the awesome halloween section on budget101?

Tracy
    Cooking~Cooking~Cooking- it's all I do!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CoolCat For This Useful Post:

Frugal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello Gramcat!!

I want to thank you for working with the blind. I have a 17 year old son who is blind and it is much appreciated for all the help!!! God bless!!!
    Tragedy, sadness, loneliness and despair taught me that life is really a beautiful thing; if it wasn't I wouldn't be able to recognize that anything was wrong - Lynn in Virginia

Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

You came to the right place. In the forum area check under Halloween you will find dozens of fun ideas! Welcome to the site-you will be thrilled with all you learn, I know I am.

Kim

7. The Following User Says Thank You to wilbe95 For This Useful Post: