Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Easy Pear Freezer Jam
09-04-2008, 10:58 AM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
- in front of my computer Silly!
- Blog Entries
Easy Pear Freezer Jam
* 1-1/2 cups sugar
* 1 package freezer jam pectin
* 1/3 cup water or apple juice
1. Peel and slice the pears. Then, puree in a blender or food processor.
2. Stir the sugar and pectin together in a bowl.
3. Add the pear puree and water (or juice). Stir for 3 minutes.
4. Ladle the jam into clean freezer jars. Twist on the lids; then, let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes or until thickened. Refrigerate for up to 3 weeks, or freeze for up to a year.
Makes enough for 5 half-pint freezer jars.~* B101 Sistah *~