Results 1 to 1 of 1
09-03-2008, 04:25 AM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
- in front of my computer Silly!
- Blog Entries
Peanut Blossom Cookie Mix in a Jar
PEANUT BLOSSOM COOKIE MIX IN A JAR
2/3 cup sugar
2/3 cup lightly packed brown sugar
2 cups flour mixed with:
1-1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
30-40 Hersey Kisses (keep wrapped and put in ziplock sandwich bag)
Layer ingredients in order given in a 1 qt. "wide mouth" canning jar. Press each layer firmly in place.
Add flour mixture in several additions, pressing firmly after each.
Place wrapped kisses in ziplock bag. Press bag firmly into jar.
Decorate jar and attach recipe with these instructions:
PEANUT BLOSSOMS COOKIES
1. Remove bag of candy from jar. Set aside.
2. Empty jar ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Blend thoroughly with a whisk.
1 stick (8 TBSP) very soft butter or margarine (NOT diet or tub),
1/2 cup peanut butter (Not reduced fat)
1 tsp. vanilla
4.Mix with an electric mixer until crumbly. Finish mixing with hand until a smooth dough is formed.
5. Shape dough into 1-1/4" balls. Place balls 2" apart on sprayed baking sheets.
6.Bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Unwrap candy while cookies are in oven.
7. Remove cookies after 10 minutes. Quickly press one candy into center of each cookie. Return to oven for 2-3 more minutes.
8. Cool 5 minutes on baking sheer-then remove to wire racks.~* B101 Sistah *~
The Following User Says Thank You to CountryGrl21 For This Useful Post: