Military Discounts- Budget Vacations & Frugal Date Ideas

Hi All! Just wanted to let military folks know that a lot of places are offering military discounts. Some may even let military folk in for free. Check with local musuems, zoos, etc. to see if they offer a military discount or free admission with valid I.D. card. Sea World and Busch Gardens are

admission, card, check, discounts, eve, free, free admission, gardens, hat, hey, local, military, military discounts, offering, people, places, trac, valid, wanted, world, michelle, offer, discount, attractions, busch, main, folks, zoos, musuems, folk

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Military Discounts

Hi All!
    Just wanted to let military folks know that a lot of places are offering military discounts. Some may even let military folk in for free. Check with local musuems, zoos, etc. to see if they offer a military discount or free admission with valid I.D. card. Sea World and Busch Gardens are 2 main attractions that will let up to 4 people in for free with a valid military I.D. card.

Michelle

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mmclean11 For This Useful Post:

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you for this. DH is retired Army Reserve (25 years) and I always forget to ask about this. He does have is ID card. Which reminds me I should go down and get my military ID card as well.

Linda
    "Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness"

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candleladymn For This Useful Post: