What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default this is really hard for me to read

I select huge and it is still REALLY hard for me to read as I tyhpe it. It is too small and too light. Is there a way to see it bigger and darker as I type? One more question Are there different parts where we are suppost to post different things like chicken recipes? Crockpot recipes? Sorry I'm just not getting this as well as I think I should be.
    Thaks in advance aka TIA (I don't remember seeing this one under you abbrivation list but I might just not remember.

t

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to darlenesundstrom For This Useful Post:

Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: this is really hard for me to read

Quote Originally Posted by darlenesundstrom
    I select huge and it is still REALLY hard for me to read as I tyhpe it. It is too small and too light. Is there a way to see it bigger and darker as I type? One more question Are there different parts where we are suppost to post different things like chicken recipes? Crockpot recipes? Sorry I'm just not getting this as well as I think I should be.
    Thaks in advance aka TIA (I don't remember seeing this one under you abbrivation list but I might just not remember.
    t
    Hi there, there really isnt any way to adjust the font size, but I think this theme is only available for about 3 more days.

For crockpot recipes, you can post under Dump Recipes. As far as any other recipes, if they're really cheap they can go under $2.50 meals, other than that, just put your posts wherever they seem to fit, I'm sure it'll be fine.

Welcome to the boards, its nice to meet you.

FreebieQueen \/
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FreebieQueen For This Useful Post:

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks today the jump to at the bottom is working but yesterday I could only get it to show the subject that I was on. ex if I was in pantry list I clicked on the jump to and pantry list was the only thing there. I was wondering how to geet to the other subjects. Please bare with me I'll figure it out if it's the last thing I do LOL

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to darlenesundstrom For This Useful Post:

Smart Budgeter
    NE Fort Bend County, TX - Sugar Land Mailing address
    Downloads
    Uploads

Not sure if this will help or not, but you could type your replies in a word processing software and copy/paste into the reply box here. Then you can have the font as large as necessary while replying and adjust the font once done before copy/pasteing.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to janetaba For This Useful Post:

Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Another thing you can do it the font is small for you is to adjust your zoom level at the bottom of your browser there is a little magnifying glass and usually reads 100% you can adjust this to see better only problem is that it will zoom in on the area and you would need to move over on the page to see it all.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wilbe95 For This Useful Post: