what to do with leftover Ramen noodles

Hi I am new and looking forwrd to getti g to know all of you. Learnikng from you and sharing a few things I've done. I was just going through the older messages on budget meals and someone asked what to do with the leftover Ramen noodles. My son hate the green flecks in the season packets and

almonds, asian, big, bites, budget, budget meals, call, dry, flavor, friend, green, hey, kids, leftover, noodles, nut, oil, ramen, salad, things, block, broken, guess, weird, nutty, oriental, topped, dressing, work, salads, messages, older, meals, asked, sharing, hate, made, learnikng, sesame, browned, bouillion, getti, flecks, season, packets, forwrd, cabbage

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default what to do with leftover Ramen noodles

Hi I am new and looking forwrd to getti g to know all of you. Learnikng from you and sharing a few things I've done. I was just going through the older messages on budget meals and someone asked what to do with the leftover Ramen noodles. My son hate the green flecks in the season packets and just uses reg. bouillion. A friend made an asian salad with almonds browned in sesame oil, cabbage and topped with raw broken up Ramen noodles. An guess what? I really liked them. Now I know why a lot of kids like to just take bites off the big dry block. I now add them to reg salads that I use oriental dressing on. They work very well for this. Call me weird but I think they almost add a nutty flavor to the salad.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to darlenesundstrom For This Useful Post: