Good Evening! Thanks so much!

Good Evening! Thanks so much!

:roll: Good evening! I'm new to Budget101 (and Forums in general, for that matter)! I'm also new to the whole "freebie and coupon game" but I love it already - as does my husband, who has already noticed how much money I save using coupons! : ) I love getting samples in the mail! (Everyday is

budget, christmas, coupon, coupons, food samples, freebie, freebies, game, great, hank, hat, i'm new, mail, money, posts, recipes, roll, samples, save, thank you, love, good, site, evening, budget101, helped, contribute, amazing, glad, clap, part, saving, tips, advice, matter, forums, general, everyday, husband, noticed

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile Good Evening! Thanks so much!

Good evening! I'm new to Budget101 (and Forums in general, for that matter)! I'm also new to the whole "freebie and coupon game" but I love it already - as does my husband, who has already noticed how much money I save using coupons! : ) I love getting samples in the mail! (Everyday is like Christmas!) Thanks for Budget101 & to all of you who contribute! Its an amazing site & has helped me get some great coupons & freebies, as well as recipes, advice & tips on saving money, etc. Love the site & glad to be a part!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rtebalt For This Useful Post:

Frugal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello there...you have made some great posts !! Thank you so much!!!
    Tragedy, sadness, loneliness and despair taught me that life is really a beautiful thing; if it wasn't I wouldn't be able to recognize that anything was wrong - Lynn in Virginia