Canadian eh!

Canadian eh!

Hi! I'm maggifrom Ontario Canada. I have been on this list for awhile and now am here on the forum. I am a SAHM with a 6 year old daughter. We had her late in life (41) and I feel so blessed to have this time with her. Needless to say, we are trying to be budget conscious to make ends meet. I am a

bee, budget, budgeting, canada, canadian, choice, daughter, easy, ends, family, feel, forum, hat, life, list, make, meet, ontario, time, year, bookkeeper, conscious, career, thing, glad, sticking, awhile, maggifrom, sahm, blessed, late, needless

Thread: Canadian eh!

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile Canadian eh!

Hi! I'm maggifrom Ontario Canada. I have been on this list for awhile and now am here on the forum. I am a SAHM with a 6 year old daughter. We had her late in life (41) and I feel so blessed to have this time with her. Needless to say, we are trying to be budget conscious to make ends meet. I am a bookkeeper by career choice so budgeting comes easy for me. Sticking to the budget, well that is another thing. Isn't it?

glad to be here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to maggivic For This Useful Post:

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

am also from Ontario Canada , cool to see another Canadian here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to fawnbaby For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Done Digging
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Canadian eh!

Hello! Welcome to the family!! ^_^
    Ich möchte ein eisbär sein, am kalten polar.... Dan müßte ich nicht mehr schrein... Alles wär so klar... Eisbären müssen nie weinen
    I'd like to be a polar bear, at the cold polar.. Then I wouldn't have to cry anymore.. Everything would be so clear.. Polar bears never have to cry

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello fellow Canuck....I am also in Ontario (on Georgian Bay). It is great to meet another Canadian!

Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome to the site. Lots of great info here. You're right, we probably can all set up a budget but sticking to it ....... that's when it get a little tougher.
    Niddi

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome to the site. Yes it is a lot easier to make a budget than stick to it.
    Mdowdy