Finding an Apartment- Help!

If you haven&#39;t already looked, try craigslist.org. I suggest checking every day for new listings. I found the place that I am moving into next week there. Low rent, and low pet deposit. Good luck! Kim in Salt Lake On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 7:42 AM, Donielle Ramsey <hoopa2300@yahoo.com>

200, 300, border, budget, budget101, class, color, day, hat, left, men, moving, pet, place, post, salt, spa, week, white, yahoo, finding, bedroom, rent, donielle, ramsey, 2008, lake, wrote, [/quote], house, affordable, apartment-, apartment, luck, listings, found, looked, http://craigslist.org, suggest, checking, haven&39t, deposit, good, craigslist.org

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Kim Swihart

Default Finding an Apartment- Help!

If you haven&#39;t already looked, try craigslist.org. I suggest checking every day for new listings. I found the place that I am moving into next week there. Low rent, and low pet deposit.

Good luck!

Kim in Salt Lake

On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 7:42 AM, Donielle Ramsey <hoopa2300@yahoo.com> wrote:

I need help in finding an affordable 2 bedroom apartment or 2 bedroom

house that is for rent. Where could l look?

[/quote]

Mike Hurst

Default Help

Your local newspaper is probably your best bet.

Mike

On 4/23/08, Donielle Ramsey[/b] <hoopa2300@yahoo.com> wrote:

Gypsum Moon

Default Help

At 08:42 AM 4/23/2008, Danielle wrote:

<blockquote type="cite" class="cite" cite>I need help in finding an
    affordable 2 bedroom apartment or 2 bedroom

house that is for rent. Where could l look?[/quote]

Do you have a local Craigslist? You could also check

yahoogroups for local groups with rental properties

in your area.

<x>

</x>
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Cindy in KS

<a href="http://thecookbooknook.blogspot.com/" eudora="autourl">
    http://thecookbooknook.blogspot.com/</a>

Lucy Anderson

Default Help

www.craigstlist.com

On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 6:42 AM, Donielle Ramsey <hoopa2300@yahoo.com> wrote:

[/quote]

Herlean

Default Help

www.rentnet.com

www.homestore.com

www.apartments.com or apartments.net

<SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: comic sans ms;"> rgb(96,0,191);FONT-FAMILY: system;">"Opportunity may knock once on your door. Temptation leans against the doorbell." - Unknown
    "Never believe you don't have what it takes."

--- On Fri, 4/25/08, Lucy Anderson wrote:

Subject: Re: Budget101.com : Help
    To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
    Date: Friday, April 25, 2008, 9:52 AM

<DIV id="yiv2137877480">
    www.craigstlist.com

<DIV class="gmail_quote">On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 6:42 AM, Donielle Ramsey <hoopa2300@yahoo.com> wrote:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="gmail_quote" style="BORDER-LEFT: rgb(204,204,204) 1px solid;">
    <DIV style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(255,255,255);">

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. [/url] "] Try it now.[/url]

maria

Default Help

My son went to spend the weekend with his grandmother and came home

with head lice,I treated his head with NIX and then shaved it(no more

head lice) But 3 days later,I got head lice!!! I have long hair,and am

going crazy to get rid of them!! I have tried NIX,Peanut Butter,Mayo

and Olive oil and my head is still itching like crazy! I passed the

lice comb thru and thru and I dont see a thing( I hate those NIX lice

combs!)What can I do? Is there anything(home remedy) that works that I

hadn't tried already? I hate head lice for the sole reason that once

you get them it takes forever to rid of them!!Help!

Amanda Carson

Default Help

I read somewhere mayo kills head lice. its worth a shot?...
    <div apple="true"> <span class="Apple-style-span" style="border-collapse: separate;color: rgb(0, 0, 0);font-family: Courier;font-size: 14px;font-style: normal;font-variant: normal;font-weight: normal;letter-spacing: normal;text-align: auto;text-indent: 0px;"><span class="Apple-style-span" style="border-collapse: separate;color: rgb(0, 0, 0);font-family: Courier;font-size: 14px;font-style: normal;font-variant: normal;font-weight: normal;letter-spacing: normal;text-align: auto;text-indent: 0px;">Amanda Carson
    <br class="khtml-block-placeholder"><font class="Apple-style-span" face="Times New Roman" size="6"><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: 19.4px;font-family: Times New Roman;"><span class="Apple-style-span" style="color: rgb(0, 0, 238);font-family: Times New Roman;font-size: 19.4px;">The reason grandparents and grandchildren get along so well is that they have a common enemy.<div style="font-size: 16.9px;"><font class="Apple-style-span" color="#454545"><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Times New Roman;font-size: 16.9px;"><br style="color: rgb(69, 69, 69);font-family: Times New Roman;font-size: 16.9px;"><font class="Apple-style-span" face="Times New Roman" size="5"><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: 16.9px;font-family: Times New Roman;"><b style="color: rgb(0, 0, 238);font-family: Times New Roman;font-size: 16.9px;font-weight: bold;"><span class="Apple-style-span" style="color: rgb(0, 0, 238);font-family: Times New Roman;font-size: 16.9px;font-weight: bold;">Sam Levenson[/b]<span class="Apple-style-span">
    On Apr 30, 2008, at 2:59 PM, maria wrote:<blockquote type="cite"><span class="Apple-style-span" style="border-collapse: separate;color: rgb(0, 0, 0);font-family: Courier;font-size: 14px;font-style: normal;font-variant: normal;font-weight: normal;letter-spacing: normal;text-align: auto;text-indent: 0px;"><div id="ygrp-mlmsg" style="font-size: 13px;font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;"><div id="ygrp-text" style="font-family: Georgia;">

My son went to spend the weekend with his grandmother and came home<span class="Apple-converted-space">
    with head lice,I treated his head with NIX and then shaved it(no more<span class="Apple-converted-space">
    head lice) But 3 days later,I got head lice!!! I have long hair,and am<span class="Apple-converted-space">
    going crazy to get rid of them!! I have tried NIX,Peanut Butter,Mayo<span class="Apple-converted-space">
    and Olive oil and my head is still itching like crazy! I passed the<span class="Apple-converted-space">
    lice comb thru and thru and I dont see a thing( I hate those NIX lice<span class="Apple-converted-space">
    combs!)What can I do? Is there anything(home remedy) that works that I<span class="Apple-converted-space">
    hadn't tried already? I hate head lice for the sole reason that once<span class="Apple-converted-space">

[/quote]

Lucy Anderson

Default Help

I heard (have not verified), that coloring your hair will take care of them.....

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 2:59 PM, maria <secretwindow-jd1@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

My son went to spend the weekend with his grandmother and came home

with head lice,I treated his head with NIX and then shaved it(no more

head lice) But 3 days later,I got head lice!!! I have long hair,and am

going crazy to get rid of them!! I have tried NIX,Peanut Butter,Mayo

and Olive oil and my head is still itching like crazy! I passed the

lice comb thru and thru and I dont see a thing( I hate those NIX lice

combs!)What can I do? Is there anything(home remedy) that works that I

hadn&#39;t tried already? I hate head lice for the sole reason that once

[/quote]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast