in front of the puter
    Blog Entries

Star Origins - Free Set of Skincare Samples

Origins - Free Set of Skincare Samples with 2 min consultation (Boston at least)

Spotted an ad in today's Boston Metro.

Take a 2 minute consultation (basically, answer a questionnaire, and tell them what kind of skin concerns you have, then they ask you to make an appointment so they can ask how the samples went - but they don't force you to make an appointment), and they will give you a set of one of the following:

* A Perfect World
    * Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins
    * origins organics

Each box consists of 4 super-samples of their product.

On the ad, it said the offer is available now through 9/3 at:

Origins - Harvard Square, Faneuil Hall, Natick West, Mashpee Commons, South Shore Plaza, Burlington Mall, Atrium Mall

Macy's - Downtown Crossing, North Shore Mall, Burlington Mall, Natick Mall, South Shore Plaza, Cambridge Galleria, Chestnut Hill Mall, Square One Mall Saugus

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FreebieQueen For This Useful Post:

outside Philadelphia, PA
    Blog Entries

This is a great free gift! I took my flyer to the local Origins store & they just had me fill out a little paper - no having to sit there for a long time to listen to a sales pitch or anything. I even asked if I could have one to give my Mom & they said, "Sure!" They were very nice!