freebie newsletter- Tech Support

:help:Hi. I was "banned" during the security update and have not received the daily freebie newsletter since. How can I get back onto that list? Thank you.

budget, busy, cheap, coupons, download, food samples, freebies, frugal, groceries, grocery deals, hat, hey, homemade mixes, hot, hot deals, list, mixes, money, printable coupons, recipes, freebie, newsletter, back, banned, helphi, security, update, received, daily

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default freebie newsletter

Hi. I was "banned" during the security update and have not received the daily freebie newsletter since. How can I get back onto that list? Thank you.

Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Woodchuck

Although it seems the 2 are related, they're not. We were just so busy trying to get the forums up and running properly that we didn't get a list out. The freebies were still available in the forums though.

Freebies - Budget101.com Forums

Also, did you know that the site also offers a freebie Toolbar? It lists the freebies the moment they are posted.

Budget101.com Freebies-n-Coupons Toolbar - Download - Daily Freebies, Printable Coupons, hot deals, grocery deals, saving money, frugal, cheap eats, depression, recession help, budget, myo, myo mixes, homemade mixes, myo groceries, recipes
    ~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums
    KitchenMixGifts.Budget101.com

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**