Thread: Freezing Brauts

Piggy Freezing Brauts

My husband went to see a friend whose parents own a grocery store. He
    came back with 12 packages of Brauts! How can I freeze them and not
    have freezer burn be an issue? Most likely we will go through 2
    packages a month, if that.

Re: : Freezing Brauts

I do it all the time. You might want to cook them first if you are concerned. dash

joann stefurak

Re:Freezing Brauts

You can cook the Brauts the usual way that you do at your home. Then put them in ziploc bags ( the serving size that you use in your home of course). Then when you are ready for that quickie meal -- you can reheated in no time at all. They won't have a freezer taste, I like to saute onions and green peppers and serve on a warm bun -Yummy.

JoAnn in N. Ohio

Sarah Long

I freeze them all the time in their orriginal packaging and then let them thaw out completely before I cook them. I've never had a problem with freezer burn or an "off" taste.