Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Spaghetti Squash with Basil Pesto Dinner

Spaghetti Squash with Basil Pesto (tub)*
    Texas Toast (frozen)
    Tossed Green Salad
    *Prick squash all over. Boil 35 minutes or until tender. Cut in half; discard seeds. Loosen strands with a fork, toss with pesto; sprinkle with grated cheese.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mos For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Spaghetti Squash with Basil Pesto Dinner

I've tried spaghetti squash several times, but I still haven't developed a taste for it...each time they were roasted in the oven with evoo and s and p. Think I'll try again with this recipe...it just sounds SO good!

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Spaghetti Squash with Basil Pesto Dinner

My DD actually makes this like spaghetti, but I just don't like the 'traditional' tomato sauce on the squash. I like the squash and one day saw a coupon for a tub of pesto sauce and thought...hmmm...it is much better. Now I just make my own pesto sauce! I didn't want to put any time or effort into something that I wouldn't like. DD likes the pesto too, so she sorta alternates between the two preparations, depending on what she has a taste for;-D