Ham~ Ham & Potato Casserole ~ Dinners ~ Soup

Meal 1: Holiday Ham Meal 2: ham and potatoes (sliced red & gold potatoes with a can of cream of mushroom soup and 1/4 block of Velveeta, 1/2 can of milk cooked in microwave) Meal 3: freeze in slices for quick dinners Meal 4: freeze the bone for 15 bean soup or make split pea soup

bean, bone, budget, buy, casserole, christmas, cream, groceries, grocery, holiday, list, local, meal, potato, purchase, quick, red, soup, store, turkey, freeze, dinners, potatoes, additional, offered, pre-cooked, offer, thanksgiving, buying, discussion, laundry, super, sauce, recipe-, http://www.budget101.com/content.php/4075, orginally, budget101, emily, block, mushroom, velveeta, cooked, sliced, microwave, ordinarily, expensive, split, slices

Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Ham~ Ham & Potato Casserole ~ Dinners ~ Soup

Meal 1: Holiday Ham

Meal 2: ham and potatoes (sliced red & gold potatoes with a can of cream of mushroom soup and 1/4 block of Velveeta, 1/2 can of milk cooked in microwave)

Meal 3: freeze in slices for quick dinners

Meal 4: freeze the bone for 15 bean soup or make split pea soup

Note**I don't ordinarily buy ham (too expensive), but a local grocery store offered a free turkey with purchase of pre-cooked ham at Thanksgiving, and then an offer of buying the ham and an additional $25 or so of other groceries at Christmas.

Orginally Posted on Budget101 Discussion List by Emily

If you're looking for the SUPER LAUNDRY SAUCE Recipe- it's HERE.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Ham~ Ham & Potato Casserole ~ Dinners ~ Soup

I was trying to get to the super laundry sause for dummies and it brought me to this page why is that?

Smart Budgeter
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Ham~ Ham & Potato Casserole ~ Dinners ~ Soup

Quote Originally Posted by sb453541 View Post
    I was trying to get to the super laundry sause for dummies and it brought me to this page why is that?
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and deduce that you apparently clicked a dead link, haha. Here's the recipe you were seeking:
    http://www.budget101.com/content.php/3993
    ~ Lioness~