Downloads
    Uploads

Default Cheap Menu Ideas

http://www.budget101.com/surviving.htm Here's a page with quite a few cheap yummy meal ideas

Inexpensive Ethnic Recipes you could Make: http://www.budget101.com/id195.htm

Check out my booklet for 30 day dinner menu, all of those meals are WAY under $7.

I think basically what I am getting here is that you would like some menu ideas, rather than just recipes. Am I right? I post tons of recipes on site, most are very cheap to make with essential ingredients. But sometimes, putting them all together for meal ideas for a week or 2 are kind of hard..

I'll see what I can do about putting together some 30 day menu's, so you're not going over budget and your not bored. How would that be?

Liss

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Savin' Moola For This Useful Post:

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default I would love this idea

I have tolive by a budget toget out of debt,and I have to cut down my grocery shopping,so monthly frugal,cheap meals would be right up my alley now!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scoots For This Useful Post:

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default help please

yes Please Menus would be handy! I am in very much need of how to pay off my debt of my bills! I am now working and still am running out of money! As of this moment I have no money to my name! I want to save especially for emergencies but I dont know how! I just found out I owe the bank 15 dollars as of today and by friday it can goup as much as 42 dollars! Im going to have to close the account because I dont see the sence of using and ATN-Debit card and getting charged each time I use it! Besides I have no money in the bank at all!
    I really need a simple budget plan that can work with me and my kids needs as well as get my bills paid and can save as well,if i ever get a flat tire i wont have any money to buy a new tire or anythign like that!

Where would I find your booklet of the 30-day meal menus??

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scoots For This Useful Post: