Results 1 to 1 of 1
10-04-2007, 09:01 AM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 1995
- in front of the puter
- Blog Entries
FREE Thinking Cap - Internet Evolution
1st 1,000 - FREE Thinking Cap - Internet Evolution
Welcome to the registration page for Internet Evolution. We've intelligently designed it to be nasty, brutish, and short ? rather like life in Internet publishing ? taking no more than 1 minute of your precious time to complete.
The registration page is not merely a data collecton point, but a portal to wonderful Internet things ? including access to our weekly newsletter and blog updates (imagine the warm glow you'll feel receiving a personal email next time Al Gore blogs for the site; yes, the alerts are that good).
You'll also get access to all the Web 2.0 widgets, blodgets, bells, and whistles that our site has to offer.
Plus, free giveaways ? including this month's Thinking Cap offer (note: available only to the first 1000 registrants in October). Click here for promotional terms.
The tiny print: Not everyone who registers for our site will be admitted. The qualifications for membership are cloaked in mystery, a bit like the Shroud of Turin, the whereabouts of D.B. Cooper, or the plot of 2001: A Space Odyssey. You won't know if you qualify until you fill in the form. So please, go ahead ? you may already be a winner! Or not.
1. Purchase Requirement: No purchase necessary.
2. Eligibility: Open to all.
3. Applicability: Void where prohibited by law.
4. Time Period: The offer ends on October 17, 2007.
5. How to Enter: To participate you must register by clicking on the registration link provided and accurately complete the registration form. Mailing address must be correct in order to receive Thinking Cap.
6. Limitations on Entry: The system will only allow you to register once.
7. Limitations on Winners: Only one Thinking Cap per registrant will be awarded to the first thousand (1000) registrants via this link.
8. The Thinking Caps will be awarded and shipped via US Postal mail to the winners. No substitution for prize other than as offered. All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, liability release, and grant permission to use his/her name and likeness for advertising and promotion (without further compensation to the winner) within 21 days of notification, or an alternate winner will be selected. Prize is not transferable. Contest void where prohibited or restricted by law.