Uses for wire hangers

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      BiggerPiggyBank

Wire handger are great to make the following items for children
      Mobils. wind chimes, wind socks, wreath at Xmas time use your
      imaganation and they are great for preschools.

A friend shared this with me. She runs a large daycare in the little
      town of Silverton Oregon. I am located in Salem Oregon…can’t wait
      for the rain to return!..Way to hot this year.
      Barb

NC_mom

When I saw the heading for this I had to laugh!! Reminded me of when my two oldest kids were little. They were off in my sons room being very quiet, of course a sign I needed to check on them.

I went in the room and they had taken all the hangers out of the closet and bent them in half, then twisted the top part around. They had them all on the floor. I was so mad at them, there were clothes all over the cloet floor.

I yelled, what the heck are you two doing? They both looked up at me and with their swett little faces they said to me “Look Mommy, we made duckies!!!” Wouldn’t you know it, they did look exactly like ducks!!!!

Well our oldest went off to college. When it came time to leave, Daddy took something out from behind his back and gave it to our daughter. It was a wire hanger duck!!!

She kept it all through college, hanging right over her bed and still has it in her apartment!!!! Just thought I’d share that little story with you all!!!

wilbe95

Another use for a wire hanger: About ten years or more remember the topsy turvy (turn your pony tail inside out) a wire hanger works great to achieve this look. Sometimes I still do a topsy turvy :061:
      Thanks for the other information!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.