Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Vegetarian Lasagna
07-30-2007, 07:06 PM #1
28 ounces Ragu pizza sauce
6 dry lasagna noodles
15 ounces ricotta cheese
2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
1. In 2 quart baking dish (11 x 7), spread 1 cup sauce.
2. Top with 3 dry noodles, ricotta cheese, 1 cup mozarella cheese, parmesan cheese, & 1 cup sauce.
3. Top with remaining dry noodles and sauce. Cover.
4. Bake at 375 for 1 hour.
5. Top with remaining mozarella cheese.
6. Let stand for 5 minutes.
6 tablespoons butter or margarine
2 teaspoons garlic powder
2 flour tortillas
8 slices Velveeta cheese slices
1. Mix butter and garlic powder.
2. Butter one side of one flour tortilla. Put butter side down in large frying pan.
3. Arrange cheese on flour tortilla in criss cross way.
4. Put the other tortilla on top of the cheese and butter the top of it.
5. Fry them in the frying pan for a few minutes per side. I had to use 2 spatulas to flip it over.
The Following User Says Thank You to Savin' Moola For This Useful Post:
By blndemom23 in forum General RecipesReplies: 5Last Post: 10-13-2008, 10:53 AM
By BiggerPiggyBank in forum General RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2007, 09:27 AM
By BiggerPiggyBank in forum General RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-15-2007, 04:57 PM
By Savin' Moola in forum Cooking for TwoReplies: 0Last Post: 06-26-2006, 01:41 PM
By SUSAN in forum Budget101 Discussion ListReplies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2002, 05:33 AM