My son & I have gotten poison oak before when we haven't been around any. Best guess was it came from the our beloved dog. Anyone have any good remedies for anything topical to use to prevent the rash? We'll be hiking soon on vacation.
From: "Anggie Thompson"
Date: Thu May 8, 2003 12:40 pm
Isn't that the only way to get poison oak? LOL at least for me it was/is the case. What we did is just wipe the dogs down with a towel after they had been up on the hill behind our house. That's it! Nothing else, a plain dry towel, wipe the dogs off and toss it into the washer. It must of worked...I have had even a touch of poison oak in 17 years.
Date: Thu May 8, 2003 4:35 pm
Tags for this Thread