Spaghetti Sauce Recipes

I have made spagetti sauce from fresh tomatos. I run them thru the blender, along with my garlic, onions, spices. This makes a very smooth well-blended sauce. Of course you still have the lumps of whatever meat you use. tracy From: "COOLCATPANTHER" Date: Sat May 10, 2003 3:44 pm

200, 2003, blender, fresh, garlic, makes, may 10, meat, onions, pan, recipe, recipes, run, sat, sauce, smooth, spagetti, spaghetti, spices, ther, lumps, well-blended, date, coolcatpanther, tracy, tomatos, made

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Spaghetti Sauce Recipes

I have made spagetti sauce from fresh tomatos. I run them thru the blender, along with my garlic, onions, spices. This makes a very smooth well-blended sauce. Of course you still have the lumps of whatever meat you use.

tracy

Date: Sat May 10, 2003 3:44 pm

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Here is the recipe I couldn't find a couple of wks. ago. I have made this for my family & they LOVE it - except hubby, who wanted meat. I just served it over wagon wheels. You can use it for spaghetti or anything else you want. This was given to me by a lady named Brenda Shivers from my church.

Aine

Marinara Sauce

1 - 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
    1 large clove garlic finely chopped
    1 tablespoon dried chopped parsley
    1 quart chopped canned tomatoes
    3 (14 oz) cans tomato sauce
    1/2 teaspoon basil
    1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning

Heat olive oil in a large sauchepan and add garlic. Let garlic saute for just a moment, then add parsley and stir, then add the tomatoes and tomato sauce. Add basil and Italian seasoning and simmer for 5 minutes.

Get creative and add:

browned ground beef or Italian sausage, simmer and serve over your favorite pasta. Add browned meatballs and simmer and serve over spaghetti. Or pour over cut up whole chicken and bake in a 350 oven for 1 hour for nummy Chicken Cacciatore. Use as the sauce for Lasagna or Manicotti. Use it straight as a fantastic dipping souce for fried mozzarella cheese sticks!

Date: Wed May 14, 2003 3:09 pm