Ground Level Lurker

Default Copyright Msg when Printing?

Hi, just joined, love what I've found so far, but can't PRINT recipes.

I printed off one recipe, but now on other recipes I keep getting the "(C) Melissa 'Liss' Burnell and ...may not be copied or distributed...Except you may print recipe pages for your personal, non-commercial home use only...." etc.

On my home computer, what's up that I can't print these recipes?

Default Re: Copyright Msg when Printing?

How are you attempting to print? Are you using the Print Button in the articles? Are you using the print function in the threads? Or are you trying to copy them, etc?

What browser & Version are you using?

Do you have Javascript Enabled or disabled?

Have you seen this page that shows you step by step "How to Print"? - - How to Print Articles Recipes and Forum Threads

We'll need just a touch more information to determine why you're experiencing an issue as this is not the norm for the site.
    Tech Support

~The More Details you Provide regarding your issue, the easier it will be for me to solve it for you~