Budget101.com FAQ
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

I can't download anything here. I try and get a message "slow down, I am trying to download too fast" and I have not even received one download....

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi there,
    I tried to download the "Laundry Sauce" labels from Freebie Queen but an error that said "Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid." appeared.

RDANN

Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Our Contact Information

Quote Originally Posted by RDANN View Post
    Hi there,
    I tried to download the "Laundry Sauce" labels from Freebie Queen but an error that said "Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid." appeared.

RDANN
    Visit the download page, refresh the page and look at the top right corner of the page, make sure you are logged into the site. It would appear that your login time/cookies expired before you had a chance to download anything.
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am teaching a consumer math class with 8 students. Their next unit is on food, and they have an assignment to plan nutritious menus and draw up shopping lists for 1) Single person, 1 week; 2) Family of 2, 1 week; 3) Family of 4, 1 week. May I print copies of your 2001 book for them to use? I have other resource books that I am recommending to them as well. I want to introduce them to your website, to give them additional ideas and t show them that it is possible to live frugally and not suffer!

Thank you,
    Nancy Hrinda

Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Our Contact Information

I am teaching a consumer math class with 8 students. Their next unit is on food, and they have an assignment to plan nutritious menus and draw up shopping lists for 1) Single person, 1 week; 2) Family of 2, 1 week; 3) Family of 4, 1 week. May I print copies of your 2001 book for them to use? I have other resource books that I am recommending to them as well. I want to introduce them to your website, to give them additional ideas and t show them that it is possible to live frugally and not suffer!

Thank you,
    Nancy Hrinda
    Nancy, I responded to you privately by email on this. Thank you for sharing budget101.com with others!
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am registered and logged in. I have been trying to ask a question about the recipe for Alfredo Noodles Mix in the Side Dishes section of Gifts in a jar. For some reason it will not post. All I need to know is how much it actually makes. I need to make up jars for a family of 2 and a fCannot post a comment anywhere!

Grrr! I am signed in!amily of 4 and need to know if I need to double recipe, etc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast