Results 1 to 1 of 1
02-20-2014, 09:30 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 1995
- in front of the puter
- Blog Entries
Episode - Choose Your Story - Episode Interactive
The Episode - Choose Your Story - Episode Interactive App has been provided to you by Budget101.com
Episode - Choose Your Story
Release Date: December 18, 2013
Welcome to Episode: your home for interactive, visual stories, where as the player YOU choose what path your character takes!
Explore our wide catalog of stories in any of your favorite genres from adventure to romance to fantasy!
- INTERACTIVE STORIES: make choices that determine who you meet, what friends you make and what people think of you!
- UNRAVEL mysteries and help your character survive the dangers that lie ahead!
- DRESS your character and choose the style that will help you succeed!
Campus Crush: Welcome to your freshman year on campus. You've managed to get into Lockwood University, the most esteemed college in the state. But will you make friends? Will you find love? And what will you uncover about your mysterious scholarship? All of that is up to you as you choose your way through this interactive story.
- FLIRT WITH guys and try to find a date for the formal!
- MAKE FRIENDS and try to get into the best sorority on campus!
Tea & Poison: A missing heir, a poisoned duke, and a bizarre antique locket! Can you unravel the mysteries of the aristocracy before itís too late? You are Miss Kingston and on your 18th birthday you suddenly find yourself thrown into a world of intrigue and betrayal that youíll be lucky to escape from with her life.
- FIND LOVE with royalty, rogues or the boy who has been in front of you the whole time!
- CHOOSE YOUR FRIENDS wisely as they may be the difference between life and death!
PLEASE NOTE: Episode lets you purchase items within the game for real money. Please disable in-app purchases on your device if you do not want this feature to be accessible.
© © 2013 Episode Interactive, Inc
Free Apps are usually available for less than 48 Hours, because of this, all threads are automatically closed to additional comments/responses at that time.