Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default won't print recipe.

I try to print out 3 recipes to use and all I get on my paper is Recipes may not be copied, uploaded, posted or transmitted in any way without prior written consent. except for personal use. I'm signed in and I still can't print these recipes. I have to be able to print out the recipes because my computer isn't in my kitchen. Which is why I signed up for the site. So please tell me what is wrong. I'm using firefox.

And Your Issue is?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: won't print recipe.

Quote Originally Posted by anita842 View Post
    I try to print out 3 recipes to use and all I get on my paper is Recipes may not be copied, uploaded, posted or transmitted in any way without prior written consent. except for personal use. I'm signed in and I still can't print these recipes. I have to be able to print out the recipes because my computer isn't in my kitchen. Which is why I signed up for the site. So please tell me what is wrong. I'm using firefox.
    How are you trying to print them? Are you using the Print Function in the site or the Print Friendly Button? What page specifically were you trying to print when you experienced this issue?

Also, do you have Javascript turned off in your browser, as the print function needs javascript to work.
    Tech Support

~The More Details you Provide regarding your issue, the easier it will be for me to solve it for you~