Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Heart Hello from Batavia, OH!

I'm new here, but just lovin' all of the wonderful information! I am the momma of 4 georgous daugthers and a husband that I love dearly but we just can't live under one roof. Hence-HomeAlone. All of the girls are pretty much on there own and we are each enjoying our empty nests- seperatly that is. Cohabitating regularly.

I can't wait 'til I can get to the store so I can buy some Borax and Fels Naptha. Looking forward to making that fabulouso laundry soap! Borax is the only product on the market that safely kills those little dust mites that get into everything. So I'm ready to do some major house cleaning! I'm going to add some candle making scent to make my sheets, blankets, towels, etc, smell lovely! MMM I can smell the clean already, just anticipating!

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hello from Batavia, OH!

Hello! I noticed you mentioned making the laundry soap and wanted to assure you that it is AWESOME! I am new to the site also, but not the laundry soap. We have used it for almost a year now (and have only had to make it twice - the first time was the liquid from the fels naptha site, this time we made the wonderful creamy jar fulls - just started on the second jar). IT has lasted us forever! There are four to five of us depending upon college being in. Four adults and an eleven year old - and each back has lasted so long! I couldn't be more happy - it cleans my gentle cycle clothes as well as my son's gas patch work clothes covered in mud, paint, oil, etc. I hope you enjoy it as much as we have!!!! There is a great recipe for homemade fabric softener that we found on the internet too - I may add it if I get the hang of the site and don't find it on here.