Thread: Liquid Cocaine

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cool Liquid Cocaine

This is a recipe that shouldn't be taken lightly...it is potent, and I prepare it when my back goes out and OTC meds don't ease the pain. Please understand that I'm not suggesting this as a pain killer! I just want you to know the potency of this drink and I only resort to having it about three times a year!
    Liquid Cocaine
    1/3 ounce Jagermeister Liqueur
    1/3 ounce Goldschlager Cinnamon Schnapps
    1/3 ounce Rumple Minze Peppermint Schnapps
    Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.

Shake well.
    Strain into a shot glass.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Liquid Cocaine

Thank you...I was on pain meds for over 10 years, and have had two back surgeries. Since I no longer use pain meds, and still experience back pain at times; I will give this a try. I am not an alcohol drinker, so is this cocktail gag proof? Lol

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Let me put it this way... I have been in a number of vehicular accidents -- all at someone else's fault -- and so far no surgeon has seen a surgical solution;-\ Chiropractic care does help, but I just can't spend every other day in his office! I need a life. If you suffer as I do, then you know that ever so often, you are at the point that you just can't stand anymore! This is when I resort to this recipe...it really does the job! I do know that it should be consumed on a fairly empty stomach to be effective. If you do it after a meal, you may feel nauseous or no relief! My DD suffers with migraines and this is her solution! So I guess you could say that it is gag proof;-D

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Although just the thought of Goldschlager and the Jagermeister makes me want to gag, too much of each as a teen I guess, I am going to try this... I suffer with back pain from wrecks also. My Chiropractor helps alot but I only go every 6 weeks or so. There are days that things need to be done and I know I will be in pain after I do it, I will definitely see if this helps...Thanks!

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

It's not the most pleasant thing to drink...hence, it's a SHOT to be tossed down! Jagermeister tastes like Nyquil and I'm not a fan of that! LOL! As I said, it is potent. I 'shoot it' about an hour before I go to bed and it relaxes the muscles in my back (and the rest of me...giggle...) so that I can fall into slumber -- I usually wake up about four hours later for my 'nocturnal' visit to the bathroom, but can go back to sleep easily as I am still feeling the 'warm' from the shot.
    Warning: I have taken the shot earlier and was stoned! LOL! So I learned to take this 'medicinal' shot when I'm ready to get ready to go to bed;-D Since DD uses this for her migraines, she resorts to it whenever -- meaning before it gets to the point that she is ready to toss her cookies. That is, she may shoot it at 5AM or 5PM!
    Hope all this info helps...