What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Post My Intro Denise S

I thought I'd start by asking whether the recipes on the site are photoshopped because they look too good to be real and has anyone actually tried any of them?

I'm self employed and spend the majority of time on the internet and I don't like to spend much time in the kitchen.

I'm widowed, have one that is going to graduate soon and finally get the hell out and I'm counting down the days. That about sums it all up in a nutshell.
    If you cant take it, go the F home!

Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cool Re: My Intro Denise S

Quote Originally Posted by DeniseSprechery View Post
    I thought I'd start by asking whether the recipes on the site are photoshopped because they look too good to be real and has anyone actually tried any of them?
    The name seems familiar, did we recently have a "discussion" on the Budget101 FB page?

All of the recipes in the Articles area are tried and true, but that doesn't necessarily mean that YOU will personally like them. If the recipe has Multiple photographs or step by step photographs that they were created either by members or by us personally. No, we don't "photoshop" our images, but we do watermark them or sometimes make "scrapbook" style photos with them (since dh got me a program for my birthday last year!).

Many of the recipes I've personally developed. Hit the "Begin here" tab at the top of the page to get an idea of how the layout works and how to find your way around.

Have fun!
    ~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums
    KitchenMixGifts.Budget101.com

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: My Intro Denise S

Quote Originally Posted by Liss View Post
    Oh Lookie there, Ms Budget herself took the time to reply to me, ain't I the lucky one.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by DeniseSprechery View Post
    Oh Lookie there, Ms Budget herself took the time to reply to me, ain't I the lucky one.

While I can appreciate sarcasm (I use a bit of it myself) please keep in mind that site was created by my family to be a Positive resource to help other people and personal attacks or bullying will not be tolerated here in any way.
    ~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Whatever, just because you "own" the site doesn't mean you can control what I say on it, just like Facebook. The internet is a big place Sweetie and I'm a Big girl. Your recipes are probably all photoshopped anyway and I doubt any of them are any good. I saw the Roast your own coffee one and no one really does that, it can only be done by machines, so it's not real. So if you want me to believe in you than you should pay some of my bills for me, then your opinion will matter in my book.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

The Roast your own coffee recipe is actually a guest post from one of our Members and she truly does roast her own coffee using the method in her article, (You should try it!).

So if you want me to believe in you than you should pay some of my bills for me, then your opinion will matter in my book.
    At Budget101.com it's our goal to give you the tools & resources you need to dig Yourself Out of Debt, rather than relying on others to do it for you. The site is about sharing helpful techniques, recipes and tips. If there is a specific area that we can assist you with, please feel free to let us know, but additional attacks will not be permitted on the site.
    ~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide