Organizing With Trash- Tips-n-Tricks

I am currently organizing my scrapbook/craft room and I am on a very tight budget. My children's birth mother passed away two years ago and, between the items she had and the one's I have, there is literally a ton of stuff. In order to save money, I have started using old cereal boxes for

paper, boxes, organizing, marker, size, needed, holders, decorate, pretty, find, wrapping, pics, attempt, creative, pencil, containers, scrapbook, cereal, passed, mother, birth, years, childrens, budget, scrapbook/craft, trash, room, tight, items, started, money, save, cans, vegetable, organizers, order, literally, stuff

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Organizing With Trash

I am currently organizing my scrapbook/craft room and I am on a very tight budget. My children's birth mother passed away two years ago and, between the items she had and the one's I have, there is literally a ton of stuff. In order to save money, I have started using old cereal boxes for paper organizers, vegetable cans for pen, pencil and marker holders, pretty much anything I can find that will be useful. I cut the boxes to the size needed and then I decorate all of the containers with either wrapping paper or scrapbook paper. I have gotten a little bit more creative since these pics were taken but this was my first attempt.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Organizing With Trash

You can use old butter (I use Shedd's containers, it is something I have lots of) and stand empty toilet paper rolls in them to store pens, pencils, combs, brushes, makeup brushes, make up stuff in general.... for whatever. I started doing this some time back and is is working so far... Just a thought...

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Organizing With Trash

That is a great idea and one I hadn't thought of! Thank you!