Im a newbie

Hello. My name is Lisa. Im 45, married 24 years with 1 son, 22, and 1 daughter, 17. I live in Pa where we have over 2 feet of snow right now and its snowing again today with another 5-6 inches. I hope to use this site to make life better for my family by saving money and doing things ourselves so

hope, site, things, life, money, family, saving, info, money1, great, read, wait, small, make, plan, garden, year, healthier, years, daughter, live, married, newbie, lisa, snowing, today, inches, feet, snow

Thread: Im a newbie

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Heart Im a newbie

Hello. My name is Lisa. Im 45, married 24 years with 1 son, 22, and 1 daughter, 17. I live in Pa where we have over 2 feet of snow right now and its snowing again today with another 5-6 inches. I hope to use this site to make life better for my family by saving money and doing things ourselves so we can eat healthier. I plan on having a small garden this year (my first) and cant wait to read all the info on this site. Hope everyone has a GREAT day!!!

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Im a newbie

Hi Lisa,
    I'm in NJ we had 9 inches and are looking at one to 3 more. I think we are better off than you are right now. We have had a few tomato plants and herbs not much of a garden. This year we are looking to grow more as well. Hopefully your soil is decent. We have clay soil and it is a bear! Be safe and warm.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Im a newbie

Hi Barb! Yes we have clay and river rock so I'm planning on attempting to make a raised bed. I only have a small yard but something is better than nothing.