Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Raw Sorbet

Raw Sorbet
    6 (or more) frozen bananas
    juicer
    This recipe is slightly easier if you peel the bananas before freezing them.

Simply gently push the frozen bananas through the juicer. That's it! Depending on what kind of juicer you have, the resulting sorbet may not come out the spout like juice does but will collect inside near the blade. If this happens, simply scrape the sorbet off the blade after every banana or two. Enjoy immediately or freeze for later, since your banana sorbet will melt quickly!

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Raw Sorbet

("the resulting sorbet may not come out the spout like juice does but will collect inside near the blade. If this happens, simply scrape the sorbet off the blade after every banana or two")
    Will try this and thanks for the tip too, been having problems with the bananas sticking to my blender and getting frustrated....

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Raw Sorbet

YAY! Glad I was able to share a tip so that you can enjoy;-D I don't have a juicer and rely on my blender. My DD has a juicer and she shared what she has to do. I just pulverize the dickens out of the 'naners' in my blender and just unscrew the bottom to plop it into a bowl and scrape the blades at that time;-D These are the buttons that I use -- liquefy for each banana and then follow up with crush ice. Hope all of this helps!