Thread: Logging in....

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Logging in....

This is the second time I have joined this site, don't use it much. This is the hardest website I have ever seen to get logged in. I think thats why I don't come here, it's not user friendly. Does anybody else have this trouble? It won't even recognize my email address. I hope it's not just me. There is alot of useful info on this site and I would hate to not use it just because I have trouble getting on!

Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Logging in....

Quote Originally Posted by nannylynne View Post
    This is the second time I have joined this site, don't use it much.
    You actually CANT join the site twice, unless you used a different email address altogether as the site has that ability blocked.

This is the hardest website I have ever seen to get logged in. I think thats why I don't come here, it's not user friendly. Does anybody else have this trouble? It won't even recognize my email address. I hope it's not just me. There is alot of useful info on this site and I would hate to not use it just because I have trouble getting on!
    The reason why it didn't recognize you is because you weren't registered here- you registered Yesterday at 5:47 pn GROCERYBUDGET101.com which is an Entirely Different Site altogether. You registered Here Today for the first time at 9:24 am.

GroceryBudget101.com And Budget101.com (where you are right now) are 2 entirely different sites altogether and you cannot login to 1 site and be automatically logged in or registered at the other.

still digging' my way out
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Logging in....

This is the second time I have joined this site, don't use it much. This is the hardest website I have ever seen to get logged in. I think thats why I don't come here, it's not user friendly. Does anybody else have this trouble? It won't even recognize my email address. I hope it's not just me. There is alot of useful info on this site and I would hate to not use it just because I have trouble getting on!
    I think you probably created a user id at their other site GroceryBudget101.com - I did that too when I first joined. I'm not quite sure how I mixed up a Bright Pink Site with a Bright Orange/Yellow site, lol, but I did.

I actually think the registration and login is really easy and smooth now that I realize my mistake.

Welcome to the site!