MYO Pet Shampoo

How to make your own Flea Destroying Pet shampoo without harsh chemicals as well as regular pet shampoo for weekly use Read More: Article: MYO Pet Shampoo

shampoo, article, regular, read, http://www.budget101.com/content.php?r=4441-myo-pet-shampoo, weekly, make, harsh, destroying, flea, chemicals

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: MYO Pet Shampoo

Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Article: MYO Pet Shampoo

How to make your own Flea Destroying Pet shampoo without harsh chemicals as well as regular pet shampoo for weekly use

Read More: Article: MYO Pet Shampoo
    ~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums
    KitchenMixGifts.Budget101.com

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have heard that if you give your pet one teaspoon of brewers yeast a day (mix in food) it will repell fleas and ticks. Any truth to this? If not, any ideas of diy flea and tick controll?

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Article: MYO Pet Shampoo

I've heard Garlic powder on their food will also repel fleas. Any truth?

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

be cautious with garlic on your dog's food. just like people, some dogs have a sensitivity to garlic. It will cause extremely uncomfortable gas pains. I have heard of dogs that have died because they pressure will cause other organs to fail.

Ground Level Lurker
    Apple Valley, CA However moving to Casper, WY beginning of June
    Downloads
    Uploads

After putting in the apple cider vinegar and dawn, the recipe says to fill the bottle to the neck, but does not say what to fill it with. I am assuming water but don't like to assume anything so please tell me.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

How does this shampoo leave the dog's skin (and coat)? I have two dogs with very sensitive skin and want to find something that will naturally clean but also moisturize. Any suggestions would be great!

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am thinking maybe add some Aloe to it, my vet said to use Dawn instead of flea shampoo but it was really hard on a poodles coat.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cool Re: MYO Pet Shampoo

Quote Originally Posted by Carolann77 View Post
    I have heard that if you give your pet one teaspoon of brewers yeast a day (mix in food) it will repell fleas and ticks. Any truth to this? If not, any ideas of diy flea and tick controll?
    I don't know about the ticks, but if you use citrus oils they repel the fleas. You can add a few drops to the shampoo or some people I know will just rub a lemon or orange onto their pets coat. If this recipe is too harsh for your pets skin, try the human version. You can find it under the "no poo shampoo" listing. Hope this helps.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast