How to Remove Crayon Marks Easily

Learn how to remove crayon marks from walls, furniture, tables, chairs, and other surfaces with minimal effort Read More: Article: How to Remove Crayon Marks Easily

crayon, marks, remove, article, easily, minimal, effort, surfaces, read, http://www.budget101.com/content.php?r=4440-how-to-remove-crayon-marks-easily, furniture, learn, walls, tables, chairs

Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Article: How to Remove Crayon Marks Easily

Learn how to remove crayon marks from walls, furniture, tables, chairs, and other surfaces with minimal effort

Read More: Article: How to Remove Crayon Marks Easily
    ~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums
    KitchenMixGifts.Budget101.com

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Liss For This Useful Post:

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

magic erasers lol. the ones from the dollar store (2pk/$1) work just as good as the name brand ones but dont last as long.. love em tho

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

I use a mixure of 3 cups warm water, 1/2 cup vinegar, 2 tbsp borax, and 1 tsp castile soap. I used a funnel to put in a spray bottle. worked like a dream! I have white walls again! *I had a 24 oz spray bottle and it filled it too full so i had to dump some. will proabably use less water next time!

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Awesome tips my girls 5,3,1 have written all over walls with some crazy sort of crayons and I rent so I'm going to try these. Thanx

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

The best way to remove crayons from a wall is a hair dryer. Crayons are wax and therefore melt. Aim your hair dryer at the crayon marks, the wax will heat in just a few seconds and you just wipe away. I learned this hint when my kids were growing up and it was one of the best hints I'd ever learned. Amazing!!