New to the Group- Welcome Newbie!

Hello I am new to the group not new to life have three lovely grandchildren who are into everything. I was the designated taxi driver then the oldest started his driving life,kind of miss it. I am a retired and enjoy every min of it.thankful that I had some hard times in my early life it

group, life, things, ,may, married, blessings, grateful, back, food, sunshine, small, wisdom, hope, learn, friend, wonderful, walk, journey, share, years, driver, taxi, designated, oldest, driving, started, lovely, grandchildren, life,kind, miss, retirement.i, budget,i, cook, home,i, early, times, enjoy, retired, it.thankful, hard, garden

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile New to the Group

Hello I am new to the group not new to life have three lovely grandchildren
    who are into everything. I was the designated taxi driver then the oldest
    started his driving life,kind of miss it.

I am a retired and enjoy every min of it.thankful that I had some hard times in my early life it has help me in mt retirement.I still budget,I still cook at home,I still garden and I still put food back.

I am grateful for all that I have and the small bit of wisdom that I have because all
    of it are blessings

I have been married 45 years to my best friend and that has been a wonderful journey together we have seen and done a lot.

I hope that I will learn from all of you new things and maybe I can share some old things ,May you all have sunshine to walk in.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: New to the Group

Welcome to the group, I am new too!