Coughing at night & cannot sleep?- Budget101 Discussion List

If you are having problems with coughing at night, & are not getting any rest, here is a GREAT TIP for you! I guarantee this works every time!! Get some "Vicks Vapo Rub" slather it on the bottoms of both feet, put comfortable socks on, & go to bed. You will NOT cough all night long! I've been

can't sleep due to coughing, coughing, sick, night, long, cough, socks, comfortable, years, told, back, great2cents2cents, worked, countless, people, single, feet, great, works, guarantee, problems, rest, time, bottoms, sleep, slather, vicks, vapo

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lightbulb Coughing at night & cannot sleep?

If you are having problems with coughing at night, & are not getting any rest, here is a GREAT TIP for you! I guarantee this works every time!!

Get some "Vicks Vapo Rub" slather it on the bottoms of both feet, put comfortable socks on, & go to bed. You will NOT cough all night long! I've been doing this for many years, & have told countless people about this, & every single one has come back to tell me it worked great!

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Coughing at night & cannot sleep?

I had heard about this from two different friends on different sides of the country and thought they were crazy. That is, until I tried it. I am an asthmatic, so this doesn't work for asthmatic coughs, but it did work when I had a sinus infection and bronchitis… I did exactly as directed and slathered it on the bottoms of my feet and put on a pair of socks when i went to bed. I slept from around 11pm until 6am without coughing. Another benefit was that it made me feet feel soft and smooth too! Definitely worked for me!

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Coughing at night & cannot sleep?

I have used this on my youngest child for the past few years and am so thankful that it helps.