Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Fruit Cheesecake Recipe
02-03-2014, 01:15 AM #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2013
- West Chester, PA
Fruit Cheesecake Recipe
Fruit Cheese-cake is very rich and also creamy along with the fruit filling. It is an amazing cheesecake, which is liked by all.
- 1 - cup – flour (all-purpose)
- 1 – cup – oats (rolled)
- 1/2 – tea-spoon - baking powder
- 1/3 - cup – brown colored sugar (packed)
- 1/2 - cup - butter
- 1 3/4 – cups - filling (apple pie)
- 2 (equivalent to 8 ounce) packages - cheese (creamy and also softened)
- 1 - cup - white sugar
- 1 ½ - tea-spoons - Vanilla extract
- 2 - cups - soured cream
- 3 – Eggs
- First heat the oven to 350 F degrees (equivalent to 175 C degrees).
- Take a medium sized bowl, and in that combine the ingredients like 1. Flour, 2. Oats, 3. Baking powder, 4. Brown sugar, 5. Butter. Now take a round shaped baking pan of size 10 inches and at the bottom press the mixture and set it. Then spread the filling (fruit pie) over the top of it and sprinkle the balance crumbs. Bake it at about 350 0 f degrees (equivalent to 1750 c degrees) for about 15 – 16 minutes. Remove it from the oven and allow it to cool for about10 minutes.
- In a larger bowl, beat 1. Cream cheese, 2. Sugar together. Add 3. Vanilla, 4. Sour cream and beat it nicely until it turns smooth. Beat in 5. Eggs (by adding one after the other). Pour the batter into the readily (prepared) kept crust. Rest the pan in the larger (roasting) pan and place it in an oven. Fill the water in the roasting pan slowly, till the marking (1 inch). Bake for about 55 – 56 minutes. Remove the cake from the oven, allow it to cool at room temperature and refrigerate it for 1 full night.
07-31-2015, 07:26 AM #2
- Join Date
- Jul 2015
Re: Fruit Cheesecake Recipe
Thanks for sharing the delicious recipe.
By rtebalt in forum Mixes~MYO~Copycat~EtcReplies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2012, 09:44 PM
By Shirl4116 in forum Christmas-Yule-hanukkah-Kwanzaa-Winter SolsticeReplies: 1Last Post: 11-10-2012, 09:36 PM
By rtebalt in forum Mixes~MYO~Copycat~EtcReplies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2009, 07:49 PM
By Liss in forum Budget101 Discussion ListReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2008, 08:53 AM
By Kelly in forum Budget101 Discussion ListReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2007, 03:28 PM